January 1, 2024, until March 31, 2024
APPLICATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ONLINE AND REQUIRE THE TRANSMISSION OF VIDEO FILES.
In 2024, the competition is seeking applicants from all nations who were born between September 29, 1991, and September 16, 2008.
Required documents/media for your application:
- A birth certificate or another type of official document verifying your age
- A high-resolution head shot with copyright owned by you. Please name the photographer.
- Your artistic vitae
- Your competition repertoire (see repertoire)
- A video recording of Béla Bartók: Third and fourth movement of the Sonata for violin solo, Sz 117
- A video recording of a Franz Schubert Duo with piano of your choice
Approved competitors must transfer the participation fee of EUR 100.
The admission with be communicated to you in writing.